Job Offer: One Student Assistant for Event Management
The international research project Käte Hamburger Kolleg Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe invites applications for the position of a student assistant (wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft, WHB) with a working load of 9 hrs per week.
- support for organising international events
- assisting the Fellow Service
- preparing records
- preliminary work for accounting
- ability to work in a team, truthworthiness, flexibility
- excellent English and German language skills (oral and written)
Please send your application (including a tabular resume, a letter of motivation together as one pdf-file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st of Jan 2019.